Monday, October 20, 2008

You're Invited to My Art Show featuring New Paintings from England and Europe

Village in Kent, watercolor painting of England by Roland Lee
"Village in Kent" a watercolor painting by Roland Lee which will be in the upcoming one-man-show at Mission Gallery November 6, 2008

Travel sketchbook drawing of England by Roland LeeI will be presenting a One-man-show at the Mission Gallery during the month of November, and you are invited. You can download an invitation here or go to my website for complete information. I will be presenting my new paintings of England and Europe, along with my travel sketchbooks. I will also give an art talk about our travels and the new paintings at 7 p.m. on Thursday November 6, 2008. An Artists reception will be held the same evening from 6 - 9pm at the Tower Building in Historic Ancestor Square next to the Painted Pony Restaurant. For the remainder of November the Art show will move to the Mission Gallery at 173 North main, St. George, Utah. For more information call Jane Juber at the Mission Gallery 435-688-7278.

Download an invitation (pdf)

3 comments:

  1. Hi I love the colours in this painting and it looks so alive.
    The school painting and this one are just lovely and I wish I was closer so I could see your work for real. Good luck with the Art show. Su x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Su for your comments. If you are out our way, please stop by my studio. --Roland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 70 and just started painting a18 months ago and just love it. I found your site accidentally and your drawings and paintings are the nicest I have seen. I am not good at drawing so will have to practice using your sketches. You have such wonderful detail. Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift.
    Jean in Surrey B.C.

    ReplyDelete