Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Last weekend rain, this weekend snow!

Roland Lee photo of snow on red rose

Over the weekend we travelled up north to visit my kids and be present for the blessing of Jon and Jolynn's new baby Dallin. It was fun to get the families together for good times and good food. Unfortunately the weather turned very cold and we awoke Sunday morning to a dusting of snow everywhere. I took a little walk and used my macro lens to shoot a few close-ups of the snow and ice on flowers and pine needles.

Roland Lee photo of ice on pine needles

Below: My two sons, and grandson Dallin James Lee before the baby blessing. My oldest son Jim, on the right, and second son Jonathan, middle holding little Dallin. I'm the old guy on the left.

Roland Lee, Jim Lee, Jon Lee, and baby Dallin James Lee

3 comments:

  1. Quite a awesome little guy- congrads grandpa!
    Many blessings Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nature pictures you've been taking and the foggy cabin one are so beautiful! Are they for sale? :) You couldn't possibly have used your pocket grandkid abused digital camera for those shots?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. My pocket digital camera is still working, and that's where these pictures came from.

    ReplyDelete