Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Loretta Clayson Purchases West Temple from Bridge Mountain Painting

Watercolor painting West Temple in Zion National Park from Bridge Mountain

Painting demonstration Watercolor painting West Temple in Zion National Park from Bridge Mountain


One of my good friends and artists, Loretta Clayson contacted me on the road today via email and purchased my newest painting "West Temple from Bridge Mountain." She saw the painting at my recent painting workshop in Cedar City and decided it was the one for her. Loretta and I painted together a few years ago with a small group of avid artists. We'd get together and paint in my studio for a day, each working on their own projects. It was good to see her again in my workshop, and I'm happy she got the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment