Friday, December 14, 2012

Gallery Open House Tonight - Free Art Cards

If you are in the area, stop by my Art Studio and Gallery tonight during the "Art on Main" gallery stroll. You'll see my latest paintings, plus some plein air paintings from the Zion Thomas Moran Show. And...you'll get a FREE box of my Christmas Art Cards just for stopping by. The Studio is located just a half block south of the St. George Art Museum in the First East Plaza at 165 North 100 East #2. Yep, you have to come by in person. See you tonight!
Get a free box of Christmas Cards just for stopping by during my open house tonight. This is in conjunction with the downtown "Art on Main" gallery stroll between 6 -9pm.

My studio is in the First East Plaza office building located just a half block south of the St. George Art Museum at 165 North 100 East #2, St. George UT 84770

Many new paintings and limited edition prints are on display in my new gallery rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment