Friday, May 23, 2008

On the Road Again...England

Roland Lee sketching at Penshurst Place in Kent England

Tough work but somebody has to do it! Sketching at Penshurst

Nellie Lee in the town of Edenbridge Kent EnglandSorry I have not posted for a week. Nellie and I hit the road last Saturday and have not been able to access the internet since. But that is good, because it means I have been walking with my sketchbook in the English countryside of Kent. Wow, what a green and beautiful place. We have explored several castles and lots of wonderful little villages just oozing old English charm. Watch for web updates later and some pictures from my sketchbook. Ta Ta for now.

Hever Hotel Kent England Above: Nellie in the little town of Edenbridge where we shopped each day. Left: The Hever Hotel near Hever Castle, our home for a week compliments of my son Jim and his wife Barbara.

No comments:

Post a Comment