Friday, September 29, 2006

The Mission Gallery opens in St. George, UT

Roland Lee with fellow artist Lynn Griffin at the opening of the Mission Gallery in ST. George, Utah


Roland Lee (right) with fellow artist Lynn Griffin at the opening artist's reception of the Mission Gallery in St. George, Utah

Although the Mission Gallery has been open for business for several months, they just completed the remodeling and signage and held an offical ribbon-cutting ceremony this morning which I attended. In addition a good number of art appreciators stopped by for the open house and artist reception tonight. I'm not crazy about receptions, but I do enjoy visiting with those who appreciate art. So I had a pleasant time chatting with the collectors and looking at the new paintings. A number of top regional painters are exhibiting at the Mission Gallery, and I will enjoy being among them. I currently have 9 paintings on display there. Thanks to Jane Juber for her foresight and vision in creating her second gallery in St. George. She also owns the Authentique Gallery.

The Mission Gallery in St. George Utah

The Mission Gallery is located in a wonderful old adobe pioneer home in Ancestor Square at 173 North Main Street, St. George, UT 84770. For information call Toll Free 866-999-1278

1 comment:

  1. Roland : Thanks for visiting my site. Always fun to hear from new folks. I spent some time looking at your website and blog, and am blown away by your talent! Very nice work! would love to take a workshop of yours. Again thanks for your encouraging comments. RW

    ReplyDelete