Sunday, October 20, 2019

29 Paintings Sold at 3-Man Show

Jim, Jonathan and Roland Lee hanging paintings for their first three-man show at the Roland Lee Art Gallery in St. George, UT.
Wow, what a fun experience having my two sons, Jim and Jonathon, join me for a three-man show at my St. George Gallery. I took most of my own artwork down except for about ten paintings and literally filled my walls with the watercolors of my sons. Both have been really good at drawing since childhood, but only in the past two years have taken up painting. So it was  areal thrill to have them join me for our first big show together. We had lots of people come to the opening reception Thursday night, and all day Friday and Saturday. Amazingly we sold 29 paintings between the three of us so it was a resounding success. I hope we can do it again some time.





No comments:

Post a Comment