Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Utah Watercolor Society Workshop

I enjoyed painting with some really great artists last Friday and Saturday in Salt Lake City. The Utah Watercolor Society had me teach a painting workshop for 22 of their members. Although it was a large group we got along fine and I was able to teach some solid concepts to a very capable group. Their paintings were amazing. They also presented me with a nice birthday cake. Thanks everyone!
Roland Lee and Vaughn Emett discuss some painting techniques

jon Lee watches as Dorleen works on a painting

Jon Lee was my assistant at the workshop

An awesome video setup

I was still able to get around to give personal help to each of the students

The Sons of Pioneers building in Salt Lake City is the home for Utah Watercolor Society workshops

Learning from each other

Concentration!



No comments:

Post a Comment