Thursday, June 27, 2013

We're Off to Europe Again!

Original watercolor "English half-stone cottage" 5 x 8
I don't mean to rub it in, but Nellie and I will be joining a tour group to Europe this weekend. We'll spend some time in Germany and France, before heading to England, Ireland, and Scotland with a return on July 16. Of course I will be sketching, painting, and doing a little teaching while there. We're excited to get back across the pond again, to recharge our batteries as we visit a few of our favorite places, plus lots of new locations. In order to get in the mood, I've done a few small European paintings this past week from my old reference material. Expect to start seeing a flurry of new images of our travels soon. You are all invited to a special preview showing of the new paintings Thursday August 1 through 31 at my studio. 165 North 100 East #2, St. George, UT 84770.

No comments:

Post a Comment