Thursday, May 31, 2012

Now Open! New Roland Lee Studio and Gallery Location in St. George

I am now officially open at my new art studio location at 165 North 100 East #2 in historic downtown St. George UT. While I still exhibit my originals at the Mission Gallery in St. George, I now have a downtown working studio with two gallery display rooms open to the public. In addition to original paintings I also have limited edition giclee prints and art cards available for purchase. Hours are by appointment so give me a call at 435-673-1988 if you are in the area and I'll give you a personal tour.
Above: One of the gallery rooms. Below: The main entrance gallery room.

1 comment:

  1. Your work is BEAUTIFUL! I love it!

    I hope to be able to visit your gallery sometime when passing through St. George.

    Karen Kindrick Cox

    ReplyDelete