Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Record Sales Raise Funds for the Zion National Park Foundation Youth Initiative

Once again, I am grateful to the collectors from many states who selected my paintings to become part of their collections. The show was nearly a sell-out and helped raise a significant amount for the Zion National Park Foundation Youth Initiative. Here are a few more photos from the plein Air Invitational at Zion National Park. See more photos on my website.

Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Uhlinger of Monterey CA with their plein air painting "Dry Creek - East Zion."

Mr. and Mrs. Peter Kirk purchased "Golden Leaves and Cliffs"

The John and Melissa Clark family with their new plein air painting "Mount Abraham - Court of the Patriarchs"


Pastel artist Arlene Braithwaite (shown painting by the Virgin River) went home with my painting "Memories of Moran" (above)

Patricia Pospahala was with a bus tour that stopped briefly at the Human History Museum art exhibit, but it was long enough for her to purchase "Canyon Serenity" and have it shipped to her home in Chester, Virginia.

"Beneath the Watchman" is a studio painting bought by Bryan Adams from the Human History Museum exhibit during the event

Also thanks to John Wright, from Las Vegas for his purchase of "Below Angel's Landing." I was not present when he bought the painting, so I was not able to get his photograph, but I appreciate it just as much. I am also appreciative to Zions Bank for their purchase award of "Reds and Golds" painted along the Virgin River near Temple of Sinawava. I am honored that it will be added to their extensive corporate art collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment