Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Newest Work of Art - A Masterpiece!

I thought I'd show you all my latest artistic creation. During the Zion Centennial Art Show festivities Nellie was noticeably absent. She was home watching our grandkids while Jon and Jolynn were over at Dixie Medical Center ushering our newest grandson into the world. His name is Dallin James Lee and he's grandchild number 18 for us. I said he was named after Cyrus Dallin the great sculptor, and someone else said no, he's named after Dallin Oaks. But I think they just liked the name Dallin. We've enjoyed a very busy couple of days as we had Jon and the grandkids all staying with us. Jolynn and Dallin are doing great. They're both a little tired and so are we. This afternoon they went back to their home in Annabella Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment