Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cruise to Mexico Sketchbook Drawings

Roland Lee Sketch book drawing of Ensenada MexicoLast night we returned from a week-long cruise to Ensenada Mexico, with stops at Catalina Island and San Diego, California. The weather was magnifient with temperatures in the low 70's and the sea air was good for my soul and my body. Of course I packed along my sketchbook and did lots of drawings which will inspire some future paintings. If I get time I'll post a few more sketch book drawings next week.Roland Lee sketch book drawing of Catalina Island

Top image: Sketchbook drawing of a roofline in Ensenada Mexico. Left image: Sketchbook drawing of buildings on the wharf at Catalina Island.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:21 PM

    Beautiful sketches. I want to go there and sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete