Friday, February 02, 2007

Exhibit Opening at the Mission Gallery

Roland Lee Art Collectors Charles and Jeanne Kasper from Madison Wisconsin

Jane Juber, owner of the Mission Gallery and Authentique Gallery in St. George, Utah, put on a wonderful three-day show featuring six of her gallery artists. Last night she invited about 80 of her good collectors for a full-menu dinner at Painted Pony Restaurant which was fabulous, followed by a private gallery preview for her chosen guests. Tonight the show opened to the general public and both galleries were packed! I had a chance to meet some new collectors as well as visit with some of my previous collectors. I had a surprise visit from Charles and Jeanne Kasper from Madison, Wisconsin, who own one of my paintings. They were anxious to have a photo taken with me (above), and I had fun visiting with them.

Roland and Nellie Lee at Mission Gallery opening

My wife Nellie isn't crazy about art receptions but she is always a good sport and comes with me for moral support. She is a great partner and patiently accompanies me on all my painting expeditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment